If there is a book or article you can’t find in the library catalogue, it can be obtained through ILL from another library. You will be contacted by email when the material arrives.
- Articles – items usually take from 1-4 working days for delivery; however it may take longer.
- Books – items can take from one to six weeks to arrive.
Three Ways to Place an Interlibrary Loan Request
- Online - Do you need a specific book title or article you weren’t able to locate in the Keyano Library catalogue or in our databases? If you are unable to locate your preferred item, complete one of the following forms online and we will attempt to locate the item for you from another library:
- TAL - place your request online by searching The Alberta Library Online for books available from participating libraries. Request an Item and choose Keyano College Library. Fill out the required personal information and submit your request.
- In Person - come into the Keyano Library and ask at the circulation desk for an Interlibrary Loan Request form. The more information you can provide, the better.