How to Borrow Items from the Library
- staff or faculty member
- community member
- a TAL (The Alberta Library) card member from another library
- Your Student ID card serves as your Library Card, specifically the barcode on the reverse side (24917000XXXXXX)
- Present it each time you wish to checkout Library materials. If you do not have your Student Card then some other photo ID will be accepted.
- Credit & Trades students' privileges expire at the end of each academic term.
- Non-credit students' privileges expire when their course ends.
- How to obtain a library card
- Student borrowing policies
- Your Staff ID card serves as your Library Card, specifically the barcode on the reverse side (2491700000XXXX)
- Present it each time you wish to checkout Library materials.
- Staff and faculty can borrow items from any part of the Collection, including Reference and DVDs and do not incure late fees on any Keyano-owned items.
- Staff & Faculty borrowing policies
Fort McMurray residents are eligible to borrow books from Keyano College Library with an up-to-date TAL card (The Alberta Library).
Residents can get a TAL card from the Fort McMurray Public Library free of charge.
The TAL card, a piece of photo ID and proof of current address must be presented at Keyano College Library to complete the registration.
Please see below for TAL borrowing policies
Alberta residents with TAL cards from other Alberta Libraries are eligible to borrow books from Keyano College Library. Photo ID with current local address must be presented to complete application.
Alberta Library (TAL) Cardholders
- Borrow up to 5 books and/or CDs at a time.
- 2 week loan period with maximum 1 renewal.
- TAL cardholders may access educational DVDs/videos, reference materials, newspapers, or periodicals in the library only.
- Memberships expire the same day as the TAL Card.
- Community Member borrowing policies