How to Use the 'U' Drive
- The 'U' drive is your personal storage space when using Keyano computers.
- Use this drive to store files that you need for your studies.
- The drive is limited to 20MB memory.
- It is not accessible off campus.
- You can access the 'U' drive by logging on to any Keyano computer and selecting the drive from My Computer, via the Start button in the lower left hand corner of the desktop.
- Use this drive to backup files from your flash drive in case your flash drive is lost or becomes damaged.