How to Find the 'S' Drive
- The 'S' drive is also called the Student Common Drive on Keyano College's computer network.
- Course notes, assignments, PowerPoint Slides etc. for Credit Courses can be found on this drive.
- Instructors post course information in folders named after each course.
- Completed assignments can be submitted electronically as well.
- The 'S' drive can only be accessed on campus.
- You can access the 'S' drive by logging on to any computer and selecting the drive from My Computer, via the Start button in the lower left hand corner of the desktop.