Start a rewarding career with St. John Ambulance
Fort McMurray Training & Community Service Centre
As a staff instructor, you share St. John Ambulance’s commitment to providing high quality first aid and safety training and service to business, industry, government and the general public. Staff instructors are responsible for the effective and professional delivery of St. John Ambulance training programs and related instructional duties such as facilitating workshops, mentoring new instructors, performing quality assurance checks and monitoring instructors. The position may require occasional travel and work during evenings and weekends.
· Experience in adult education or training
· First Aid background/certification
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Commitment to professionalism in training, customer service and team work
· Clear police record check
· Valid driver’s license, transportation and availability to travel within Alberta
Submit your resume to:
Application closing date is July 30, 2012. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.